1. Check your Eligibility
The first step is to check your eligibility as per the programme, according to the ‘startup’ definition by Startup India, you are eligible if you meet all of these conditions:
- Incorporated as either a Private Limited Company or a Registered Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership
- Incorporated/ Registered not more than 7 years ago and for biotechnology startups not more than 10 years ago
- Turnover for any fiscal year has not exceeded INR 25 crore
- Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstruction a business already in existence
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation
If you think your startup is eligible, proceed to the next step!
2. Fill the Startup India Startup Recognition Application
Now, fill in the necessary details and make your application. Link to the Startup India Recognition Application Form: CLICK HERE.
3. Track the status of your application
Now track your application status here with your reference number: Application Status Link
Spread the word, help your communities register themselves as startups under the scheme and avail benefits!